The YES Shelter is an all-gender safe home that provides short-term shelter care for ages 13-17. Counselors work with adolescents for up to one month to provide counseling, educational services, and life skills training until they may be reunited with their families or another safe housing alternative such as a group home or foster care.
YES Shelter provides:
- family strengthening and reunification services
- educational placement services
- career exploration and job search
- life and social skills training
- individual, family, and group therapy
- team building and peer relations
- recreation and leisure activities
- advocacy and referral services
LGBTQIA+ Affirming Shelter - The YES Shelter is an LGBTQIA+ affirming home.
If you need help, contact the Together Youth Emergency Housing 24/7 Hotline: 800.255.4213. For information on the National Runaway Switchboard, please call 1.800.runaway or visit www.1800runaway.org.
Phone: 800.255.4213 (Together Youth Emergency Housing 24/7 Hotline)
Email: [email protected]
Referrals are accepted through the Division of Child Protection and Permanency and Camden County Court.