Pathways to Recovery for Youth is an outpatient program providing a personal support plan for recovery and relapse prevention. The program helps young people experiencing problems with drugs and alcohol find the support they need to get their lives back on track.
Counselors work closely with youth and their families to identify needs and strengths and to develop an individualized treatment plan for sustained recovery.
Our certified professionals provide assessment, education, and treatment for youth and their families including:
- Outpatient level of care
- Individual and group therapy
- Family support services available
- Individual case management
- Co-occuring services
- Translation services available for people in the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Hearing Impaired community
Program goals include:
- Early identification and intervention
- Development of a personal support plan
- Learning the value of sober activities
- Encouraging healthy friendships and family relationships
- Relapse prevention planning
The program includes weekly motivational group sessions, individual and family sessions, and self help meetings. Any New Jersey young person experiencing problems with drugs or alcohol is eligible for participation in the program.