Envision offers community-based long-term residential treatment for female youth ages 11-19. The program is comprised of three supportive homes where young girls work closely with therapists and counselors to learn, grow, and heal. Envision provides diagnostic assessment, therapy, educational services, social skills training, and job readiness training to help youth lead happy, healthy, and independent lives.
Counselors work closely with the girls and their families for nine months up to one year to provide advocacy, individual, group, and family therapy, health and wellness services, educational services, and social skills training. The program sets out to reunify the youth with their families whenever possible or another safe living environment.
- long-term residential treatment
- diagnostic assessment
- family strengthening and reunification
- educational placement services
- career exploration and job search
- life and social skills training
- individual, family, and group therapy
- team building and peer relations
- recreation and leisure
- advocacy and referral services
- youth leadership activities