OASIS Youth Services Program of Cape May County provides 24-hour emergency shelter to children age 10-18 offering a safe haven for children experiencing a personal or family crisis, as well as for children who are experiencing homelessness, children who have runaway, or children who have been abused. OASIS provides a caring and healing home while children receive support and work on their future with the goal of family reunification. When this is not possible, we work to connect children with alternative, stable living arrangements.
The following support services are provided at OASIS:
- temporary care such as food, clothing, medical attention and recreation
- individual, group, parent, and family counseling
- substance abuse prevention and education
- youth advocacy with DCPP, schools, courts, and police
- educational assistance and life-skills training
- serving all genders
LGBTQIA+ Affirming Group Home - OASIS is an LGBTQIA+ affirming shelter home.
If you are a young person experiencing homelessness and are in need of a safe place to live, contact the Together Youth Emergency Housing 24/7 Hotline: 800.255.4213. For information on the National Runaway Switchboard, please call 1.800.runaway or visit www.1800runaway.org