Project FIRST A provides the support to strengthen and empower children and families. Through the program, we provide in-home individual and family counseling, crisis intervention, and intensive case management to children, age 21 or younger, and their families in Camden, Gloucester, Burlington, Cumberland, and Salem Counties. The program is solution-focused and designed to bring families together.
- individual and family counseling
- support in identifying alternative solutions to the problems families are facing
- skills for effective communication within the family
- advocacy, educational, vocational, and employment assistance
- support and education in dealing with the pressures adolescents face in our community