Project FIRST A provides the support to strengthen and empower children and families. Through the program, we provide in-home individual and family counseling, crisis intervention, and intensive case management to children, age 21 or younger, and their families. The program is solution-focused and designed to bring families together.
- individual and family counseling
- support in identifying alternative solutions to the problems families are facing
- skills for effective communication within the family
- advocacy, educational, vocational, and employment assistance
- support and education in dealing with the pressures adolescents face in our community