The Family Outreach Program provides free, in-home support services for families with children up to 18 years old who are struggling to meet basic needs.
- Active Parenting Groups
- 24/7 on-call crisis support (as needed)
- Connection to community services
Program goals include:
- Communication and advocacy skills
- Linkages to services for basic needs
- Learning effective parenting strategies
- Stress reducation/managment and coping skills
Referrals are open to families living in Morris County. Services are free and available in Spanish.
Morris County Grants in Aid