Family First In-Home provides support for parents and caregivers seeking help for problems with drugs or alcohol. The program provides in-home support to help people recover from addiction to drugs and alcohol.
- Intensive in-home treatment
- Family support services available
- Individual case management
- Medicated Assisted Treatment (MAT) is available, including Vivitrol or Buprenorphine
- Co-occurring services
- Translation services are available for people in the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Hearing-Impaired communities
- Voluntary parent-child therapy group