Apply and Get Hired
An exciting career is waiting for you at Center For Family Services. Recognized as a top workplace, Center For Family Services is a trusted leader in nonprofit social services and a place where you can help to change lives.
- Administrative Professionals
- Clinicians (LSW, LCSW, LAC)
- Program Directors
- Residential Counselors
- Case Managers
- Pre-K Teachers
- Teacher Assistants
Quick Links for you to view
View All Current Employment Opportunities
Apply now - set up an applicant account to apply for employment opportunities. You will need your resume and cover letter in digital format (Word, Text or PDF format).
Join Center For Family Services for an upcoming virtual hiring event! New events added monthly!
Center For Family Services offers a variety of benefits to our employees, including:
- Sign-on bonus*
- Excellent paid time off (PTO) program, including paid vacation, sick, personal, and holiday
- Medical insurance plan options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Prescription insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan
- Paid time (PTO) benefits for part-time employees
- Health and wellness activities
- Training & professional development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Part of a team with strong commitment to equity and social justice
- Safe work environment, PPE, and vaccine incentives
When you are hired as a full-time employee at Center For Family Services, you are eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus; part-time positions are eligible for a $250 sign-on bonus. Other licensed/credentialed positions are eligible for higher bonus amounts, such as full-time PreK-3 certified teachers, licensed counselors, and clinical positions from $1500 up to $3000.
If you are a current employee of Center For Family Services, the following are the guidelines for transferring positions within the organization:
- An employee must work a minimum of six months in their current position and have successfully completed their orientation period.
- An employee may request details regarding a position without notifying their immediate supervisor.
- An employee is required to give their immediate supervisor notice of their interest in the position once an interview is completed and they remain a candidate for the job.
- Management staff will share information regarding job performance.
- The hiring supervisor must check with human resources to see if the employee is in good standing, has any outstanding personnel issues or investigations, etc.
- The supervisor advertising the job will contact the current supervisor upon completion of the interview.
- An employee must give their immediate supervisor notice of one month.
At Center For Family Services, we have opportunities for internships and service as an AmeriCorps member or a volunteer. Learn more about the opportunity to join our team as an intern, AmeriCorps member, or a volunteer.
Center For Family Services is committed to professional development in the area of human services, and has an extensive program of student internship.
Serve with AmeriCorps
Learn how you can serve in a challenging and fulfilling role as an AmeriCorps member.