Apply and Get Hired
You can be part of our top workplace team.
An exciting career is waiting for you at Center For Family Services. Recognized as a top workplace for 12 consecutive years, we are a leading nonprofit social service agency dedicated to improving lives. At Center For Family Services, our staff are recognized as our most valuable resource.
- Administrative Professionals
- Clinicians (LSW, LCSW, LAC)
- Program Directors
- Case Managers
- Pre-K Teachers
- Teacher Assistants
Check back soon for info on our next virtual job fair with on the spot interviews for a variety of great employment opportunities.
Center For Family Services offers a variety of benefits to our employees, including:
- Sign-on bonus*
- Excellent paid time off (PTO) program, including paid vacation, sick, personal, and holiday
- Medical insurance plan options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Prescription insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan
- Health and wellness activities
- Training & professional development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Part of a team with strong commitment to equity and social justice
- Safe work environment, PPE, and vaccine incentives
* New Sign-on Bonus
When you are hired as a full-time employee at Center For Family Services, you are eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus. Some employment positions are eligible for higher bonus amounts, such as PreK-3 certified teachers of up to $3000 and licensed clinicians of $1500 and up to $3000. Part-time positions are eligible for a $250 sign-on bonus.
If you are a current employee of Center For Family Services, the following are the guidelines for transferring positions within the organization:
- An employee must work a minimum of six months in their current position and have successfully completed their orientation period.
- An employee may request details regarding a position without notifying their immediate supervisor.
- An employee is required to give their immediate supervisor notice of their interest in the position once an interview is completed and they remain a candidate for the job.
- CFS management staff will share information regarding job performance.
- The hiring supervisor must check with human resources to see if the employee is in good standing, has any outstanding personnel issues or investigations, etc.
- The supervisor advertising the job will contact the current supervisor upon completion of the interview.
- An employee must give their immediate supervisor notice of one month.
At Center For Family Services, we have opportunities for internships and service as an AmeriCorps member or a volunteer. Learn more about the opportunity to join our team as an intern, AmeriCorps member, or a volunteer.