If you or someone you care about is experiencing challenges in their everyday life, Center For Family Services is here to help.
Private, confidential psychotherapy services are available at convenient locations across New Jersey. Virtual services are also available, if appropriate. The Behavioral Health Outpatient Program provides therapeutic services to children, teens, adults, couples, and families to promote emotional and social well-being.
Professionally licensed clinicians provide an extensive array of therapeutic and behavioral health services utilizing evidenced based practices to help people manage:
Including but not limited to
- Daily well-being
- Family challenges
- Anxiety disorders
- ADHD and behavioral difficulties
- Grief and traumatic loss
- Medication monitoring and education
- Mental health and substance use issues
- Mood disorders
- Post-partum depression
- Post-traumatic stress disorders (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
- School and workplace difficulties
- Severe and persistent mental illness
Licensed clinicians will help you develop a personalized treatment plan to meet your specific goals. These services include:
- Comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment
- Individual, group, couples, and family psychotherapy
- Referral and linkage
- Psychiatric services provided in conjunction with psychotherapy
The Behavioral Health Outpatient Program is fully licensed and accredited.
To learn more about our therapeutic services, to schedule an appointment, to make a referral, to inquire on accepted insurances, eligibility, and program locations, please contact our ACCESS Department at:
Behavioral Health Outpatient Program Locations:
- Absecon, Atlantic County
- Camden City, Camden County
- Voorhees, Camden County
- Williamstown, Gloucester County
- East Orange, Essex County
- Denville, Morris County
- Paterson, Passaic County
- Hackettstown, Warren County
- Phillipsburg, Warren County
- Washington, Warren County
Open-referral. Anyone across the state of New Jersey can contact our ACCESS Department to inquire about our behavioral health services and to schedule an appointment.
NJ Department of Children and Families, Division of Child Protection and Permanency, NJ Office of Victim Witness Advocacy, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurances, Self-Pay. If you are uninsured, other state funding may be available to you.