YES Healing Homes - Michael's House & Carpenter's House - offers community-based, long-term residential treatment for young men ages 13-17. High qualified therapists and counselors work closely with adolescents and families to provide diagnostic assessment, therapy, educational services, social skills training, and job readiness training.
Counselors work closely with youth and families for between nine months and one year to provide advocacy, individual, group, and family therapy, health and wellness services, educational services, and social skills training. The program sets out to reunify the youth with their families whenever possible and/or prepare them for group or independent living.
YES Healing Homes provides:
- long-term residential treatment
- diagnostic assessment
- family strengthening and reunification services
- educational placement services
- career exploration and job search
- life and social skills training
- individual, family, and group therapy
- team building and peer relations
- recreation and leisure activities
- advocacy and referral services
If you are a young person experiencing homelessness and in need of a safe place to live, contact the 24/7 helpline at 800.355.0660.
To make a referral
Referrals are accepted through PerformCare, the contracted systems administrator for the New Jersey Department of Children's Families' Children's System of Care.