Parents as Teachers is a free program, offering support, tips and techniques to support you in giving your child the best start in life. Through Parents as Teachers, you can learn about what to expect at each stage of their child's development, so everyday moments become teachable moments.
Parents as Teachers offers these free services to support you:
- convenient home visits by a supportive coach
- group connections with other parents and caregivers
- strong resource network
- comprehensive child health screenings
All services are free and based on your individual needs. Whether you need support with just a few things or if you need a lot of help, Parents as Teachers is ready to support you.
Parents as Teachers gives you the tools and resources to help your child grow and develop to recognize their full potential.
Parents as Teachers helps parents and caregivers
- Learn about child development and parenting
- Increase knowledge about the stages of child development
- Enhance parenting practices
- Increase child's early learning success
- Set child on a path to school readiness