Center For Family Services provides high quality, innovative services to individuals, children, teens and families throughout New Jersey's southern region. Our services span more than 60 locations in Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, and Gloucester counties.
Our Access Center staff can provide knowledgeable and helpful information to connect you to our programs and services that may best meet your needs. Access Center hours are Monday to Thursday from 9am - 7pm and Friday from 9am - 5pm.
- Women's Referral Central - 1.800.322.8092
- Camden County Addictions Hotline - 1.800.675.1127
- Coordinated Assessment - 1.833.322.4663
- Family Health Line - 1.800.328.3838
- First Call for Help - 1.800.648.0132
- Street Outreach Services Teen Helpline - 1.800.355.0660
- Together Youth Emergency Housing Hotline - 1.800.255.4213
- Kaleidoscope LGBTQ Support Hotline - 1.800.255.4213
- SERV Domestic and Sexual Violence in Gloucester County - 1.866.295.SERV (7378)
- SERV Domestic and Sexual Violence in Cumberland County - 1.800.225.0196
- SERV Sexual Violence in Camden County - 1.866.295.SERV (7378)