Center For Family Services continues to operate, providing critical services for children, individuals and families in need during this health crisis. The health of those in our care, our staff and their families, and the community at large is important to us. We are taking every precaution in accordance with recommendations from public health officials. We wish everyone in our community well as we manage this challenging time together. Click here for more info.
Center For Family Services provides high quality, innovative services to individuals, children, teens and families throughout New Jersey's southern region. We offer services to best meet the needs of the people in our community at 75 different office locations.
Our Access Center staff can provide knowledgeable and helpful information to connect you to our programs and services that may best meet your needs. Access Center hours are Monday to Thursday from 9am - 7pm and Friday from 9am - 5pm.
- Women's Referral Central - 1.800.322.8092
- Camden County Addictions Hotline - 1.800.675.1127
- Coordinated Assessment - 1.833.322.4663
- Family Health Line - 1.800.328.3838
- First Call for Help - 1.800.648.0132
- Street Outreach Services Teen Helpline - 1.800.355.0660
- Together Youth Emergency Housing Hotline - 1.800.255.4213
- Kaleidoscope LGBTQ Support Hotline - 1.800.255.4213
- SERV Domestic and Sexual Violence in Gloucester County - 1.866.295.SERV (7378)
- SERV Domestic and Sexual Violence in Cumberland County - 1.800.225.0196
- SERV Sexual Violence in Camden County - 1.866.295.SERV (7378)