Offering a full range of services across New Jersey
Center For Family Services continues to operate important services to meet the needs across the New Jersey community. The health of those in our care, our staff and their families, and the community continues to be important. We are taking every precaution in accordance with recommendations from public health officials. We wish everyone in our community well as we manage these rapidly changing times together. Click here for more info.
Our Access Center staff can provide knowledgeable and helpful information to connect you to info on New Jersey programs and services that may best meet your needs. Access Center hours are Monday to Thursday from 9am-5pm and Friday from 9am-4pm.
- Women's Referral Central - 800.322.8092
- Camden County Addictions Hotline - 800.675.1127
- Coordinated Assessment - 833.322.4663
- Family Health Line - 800.328.3838
- First Call for Help 1.800.648.0132
- Street Outreach Services Teen Helpline - 800.355.0660
- Together Youth Emergency Housing Hotline - 800.255.4213
- Kaleidoscope LGBTQ Support Hotline - 800.255.4213
- SERV Domestic and Sexual Violence in Gloucester County - 866.295.SERV (7378)
- SERV Domestic and Sexual Violence in Cumberland County - 800.225.0196
- SERV Sexual Violence in Camden County - 866.295.SERV (7378)