Join Our Team
Join our hardworking team of professionals dedicated to improving lives.
Center For Family Services offers a variety of benefits to our employees, including:
- medical insurance plan options
- dental insurance
- prescription insurance
- life insurance
- flexible spending accounts
- paid vacation & paid holidays
- 401k plan
If you are a current employee of Center For Family Services, the following are the guidelines for transferring positions within the organization:
- An employee must work a minimum of six months in their current position and have successfully completed their orientation period.
- An employee may request details regarding a position without notifying their immediate supervisor.
- An employee is required to give their immediate supervisor notice of their interest in the position once an interview is completed and they remain a candidate for the job.
- CFS management staff will share information regarding job performance.
- The hiring supervisor must check with human resources to see if the employee is in good standing, has any outstanding personnel issues or investigations, etc.
- The supervisor advertising the job will contact the current supervisor upon completion of the interview.
- An employee must give their immediate supervisor notice of one month.
At Center For Family Services, we have opportunities for internships and service as an AmeriCorps member or a volunteer. Learn more about the opportunity to join our team as an intern, AmeriCorps member, or a volunteer.