Join Our Team
Apply and Get Hired: You Can Be Part of a Top Workplace Team
An exciting career is waiting for you. Immediate openings for a variety of full-time, part-time and fee for service positions, across the state of New Jersey.
Center For Family Services is a great place to work and we are currently hiring.
You will need to set up an account in order to apply for employment opportunities, and you will need your resume and cover letter in digital format (Word, Text or PDF format)
Center For Family Services offers a variety of benefits to our employees, including:
- medical insurance plan options
- dental insurance
- prescription insurance
- life insurance
- flexible spending accounts
- paid time off program
- vacation & paid holidays
- 401k plan
If you are a current employee of Center For Family Services, the following are the guidelines for transferring positions within the organization:
- An employee must work a minimum of six months in their current position and have successfully completed their orientation period.
- An employee may request details regarding a position without notifying their immediate supervisor.
- An employee is required to give their immediate supervisor notice of their interest in the position once an interview is completed and they remain a candidate for the job.
- CFS management staff will share information regarding job performance.
- The hiring supervisor must check with human resources to see if the employee is in good standing, has any outstanding personnel issues or investigations, etc.
- The supervisor advertising the job will contact the current supervisor upon completion of the interview.
- An employee must give their immediate supervisor notice of one month.
At Center For Family Services, we have opportunities for internships and service as an AmeriCorps member or a volunteer. Learn more about the opportunity to join our team as an intern, AmeriCorps member, or a volunteer.