Pathways to Recovery for Adults is an outpatient program providing a personal support plan for recovery and relapse prevention. The program helps people experiencing problems with drugs and alcohol find the support they need to get their lives back on track.
Our certified professionals provide assessment, education, and treatment for adults and their families including:
- Outpatient and intensive outpatient levels of care
- Individual and group therapy
- Family support services available
- Individual case management
- Medicated Assisted Treatment (MAT) available, including Vivitrol or Buprenorphine
- Co-occurring services
- Translation services available for people in the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Hearing Impaired community
Program goals include:
- Identification and intervention
- Development of a personal support plan
- Learning the value of sober activities
- Encouraging healthy friendships and family relationships
- Relapse prevention planning
The program provides drug and alcohol assessment, education and treatment for adults and their families. Services are provided at the outpatient and intensive outpatient levels of care.
Groups meet from one to three times per week and individual and/or family sessions are provided as needed. Services are available for those with co-occurring disorders.
Any New Jersey adult experiencing problems with drugs or alcohol is eligible for participation in the program. Pathways to Recovery for Adults participates in the Vivitrol network for those needing medication assistance to maintain their recovery from alcohol or opioid use.