ACE (Achieving Consistent Excellence) is a multi-component prevention program provided to Gloucester County males ages 8-23 years old who are on probation and their families. ACE staff members will provide crisis support, career and academic guidance, financial management, sobriety support, and aid in building up life skills including time management, physical and nutritional well-being.
The program will provide transportation to work interviews, probation, court, school, and other appointments.
ACE provides the following services:
- Case planning
- Individual and family psycho educational counseling
- Goal setting
- Interview skills training
- Life and social skills training
- Drug and alcohol education
- Referrals to appropriate support services
- one-on-one coaching
Juvenile Detention Alternative Initiative (JDAI)