Benson House provides the tools and resources necessary for male teens to build a strong foundation for a positive future. As one of the only group homes serving male youth ages 15-19 in the southern New Jersey region, Benson House provides a safe home environment for young men to build self-sufficient futures.
Benson House offers counseling, education, and job readiness training for six months to one year.
Counselors work closely with youth in a structured environment to provide:
- individual, group, and family counseling
- substance abuse assessment, counseling and education
- life and social skills education
- education and advocacy
- job readiness and placement
- assessment and referral
- available community service assignments
- monitoring and accountability with graduate awards
Referrals are accepted through PerformCare, the contracted systems administrator for the New Jersey Department of Children's Families' Children's System of Care.