Benson House provides the tools and resources necessary for young men to build a strong foundation for a positive future. As one of the only group homes serving ages 15-19 in the southern New Jersey region, Benson House provides a safe home environment for young men to build self-sufficient futures.
Benson House offers counseling, education, and job readiness training for six months to one year.
Counselors work closely with youth in a structured environment to provide:
- individual, group, and family counseling
- substance abuse assessment, counseling and education
- life and social skills education
- education and advocacy
- job readiness and placement
- assessment and referral
- available community service assignments
- monitoring and accountability with graduate awards
If you are a young person experiencing homelessness and in need of a safe place to live, contact the 24/7 helpline at 800.355.0660.
LGBTQIA+ Affirming Group Home - Benson House is an LGBTQIA+ affirming home.
To make a referral
Referrals are accepted through PerformCare, the contracted systems administrator for the New Jersey Department of Children's Families' Children's System of Care.