Mary's House is a safe and supportive structured transitional living program located in Mercer County offering supportive apartments for individuals ages 18-21. The program offers case management and other supportive services with the goal of empowering residents so they have the opportunity to grow into self-sufficient adults.
Program services include:
- Safe and supportive supervised living accommodations
- Connections to mental and physical health care
- Financial education and money management workshops
- Post-secondary educational services
- Assistance in securing long-term permanent housing
- Independent living skills training
- Career planning and employment preparation
- Recreational activities
- Serving all genders
LGBTQIA+ Affirming - Mary's Place is an LGBTQIA+ affirming safe housing program.