The Family Life Center is a safe and family-friendly environment offering parenting education and support to individuals who are involved with the Division of Protection and Permanency (DCP&P).
The goal of the Family Life Center is to reduce the risk for situations of abuse or neglect by offering services and activities designed to foster constructive parent/child interaction and positive family development.
Services for parents:
- Nurturing parenting education classes
- Referral to additional support resources in the community
- Stress, anger and household management educational sessions
Services for children:
- Supervised parent-child interaction sessions
- Age appropriate development and recreational activities
- Homework assistance
Referrals are accepted through the Division of Child Protection and Permanency (DCP&P).
NJ Department of Children & Families.