Are you recently separated, divorced, widowed or underemployed and need to transition into the workforce? ReStart is here to help you face challenges that may come your way with confidence. ReStart offers free, confidential, and personalized services that include:
- Coaching and emotional support
- One-on-one case management
- Assistance meeting basic financial needs
- Career guidance and training
- Connections to community resources, including childcare assistance
ReStart provides assistance to displaced homemakers looking to reenter the workforce. A displaced homemaker is an individual who has not worked in the labor force for a substantial number of years, but has, during those years, worked in the home providing unpaid services for family members and has been dependent upon the income of another family member but is no longer supported by that income.
Adjusting to a significant change in your life can be a difficult thing to do alone. ReStart is here to help you every step of the way, for as long as you need. Case managers will aid you in your journey by helping you to:
- Develop a resume
- Grow comfortable with computers and new technology
- Understand your household's finances and budget
- Navigate today's workplace
- Work toward a greater sense of personal and financial stability
Call or email today to be connected with our locations in Camden, Cape May, and Salem Counties.
ReStart is available to residents of Camden, Cape May and Salem Counties who are recently separated, divorced, or widowed and transitioning back into the workforce.
New Jersey Department of Children and Families