Pathways to Recovery for Veterans is an outpatient treatment program providing a personal support plan for recovery and relapse prevention. The program helps veterans experiencing problems with drugs and alcohol find the support they need to get their lives back on track.
Our certified professionals provide assessment, education, and treatment for veterans and their families including:
- Outpatient care
- Individual and group therapy
- Family support services available
- Individual case management
- * Medicated Assisted Treatment (MAT) available (*Vivitrol or Buprenorphine offered in some locations)
- Co-occurring services
Program goals include:
- Identification and intervention
- Development of a personal support plan
- Learning the value of sober activities
- Encouraging healthy friendships and family relationships
- Relapse prevention planning
The program provides drug and alcohol assessment, education and treatment for veterans and their families. Services are provided at the outpatient level of care.
Veteran Groups meet up to 2 times per week and individual and/or family sessions are provided as needed. Services are available for those with co-occurring disorders.
Any veteran experiencing problems with drugs or alcohol is eligible for participation in the program. Pathways to Recovery for Veterans participates in the Vivitrol network for those needing medication assistance to maintain their recovery from alcohol or opioid use.
Camden City, NJ
The program is open to veterans in need of treatment services.
This is an open-referral program. Referrals are accepted from family, hospitals, law enforcement, community partners and self-referrals.
NJ Division of Mental Health Addictions (DMHAS)