Supportive Employment provides vocational support and job placement for adults diagnosed with serious mental illness who are ready to work. Services support a pathway to finding and maintaining employment.
- Job search
- Resume building
- Assistance with applications
- Interview preparation
- On and off site job coaching
Once employment is obtained, Supportive Employment provides ongoing supports, including:
1) On-Site Training & Support - provides hands-on support on the job site to help people learn the requirements of the position and company expectations.
2) Off-Site Support - consists of office appointments and telephone contact to reiview and discuss the position, job stressors and success, tasks and co-worker interactions.
3) Extended Supports - telephone check-in support is available once individuals are secure in their position. This ongoing connection supports and strengthens problem solving and the development of career goal setting.
Fee for Service