YES Residential offers community based long-term residential treatment for male youth ages 13-17. High qualified therapists and counselors work closely with youth and families to provide diagnostic assessment, therapy, educational services, social skills training, and job readiness training.
Counselors work closely with youth and families for nine months up to one year to provide advocacy, individual, group, and family therapy, health and wellness services, educational services, and social skills training. The program sets out to reunify the youth with their families whenever possible and/or prepare them for group or independent living.
YES Residential provides:
- long-term residential treatment
- diagnostic assessment
- family strengthening and reunification services
- educational placement services
- career exploration and job search
- life and social skills training
- individual, family, and group therapy
- team building and peer relations
- recreation and leisure activities
- advocacy and referral services