Family First provides support for women seeking help for problems with drugs and alcohol. Additionally, the program provides support, like transportation and childcare, for women struggling with drugs and alcohol. Program locations are available in Camden & Gloucester Counties.
- Intensive three-level outpatient program for women
- Individual and group therapy
- Parenting and trauma groups
- Family support services available
- Individual case management
- Transportation and childcare for those who qualify
- Medicated Assisted Treatment (MAT) available, including Vivitrol or Buprenorphine
- Co-occurring services
- Translation services available for people in the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Hearing Impaired community
Requirements for each level vary, but include:
- Group counseling
- Individual counseling
- 12-step meetings weekly
- Urine drug screening (UDS)
Individuals must complete both levels 1 and 2 of care to be considered as having successfully completed treatment. There is a third level of care that requires weekly contact and monthly urine drug screens.
Priority admission to Family First will be give to women who are pregnant.