Enroll in Head Start
Get your child off to a head start!
We are excited to welcome your child to Head Start!
Openings are available for the 2017-18 school year. Contact us at 856.964.2100 to register your child or call the Head Start center closest to your home. To see a list of our locations, click here.
Our Family Service Advocates will help you with the enrollment process! Contact us so we can arrange a time to meet with you to complete the Head Start application and enrollment paperwork.
- Click here to download the Head Start Application in English.
- Click here to download the Head Start Application in Spanish.
Please be prepared to supply the following enrollment paperwork documents as part of the application process:
- an original birth certificate
- a record of your child’s immunizations
- documentation of your child’s latest physical
- proof of residency (phone bill, utility bill, etc.)
- proof of family household income – any of the following is acceptable)
1. one month of current check stubs
2. letter from employer
3. 1040 tax form for current year
- Copy of TANF/SSI award letter
- IEP or IFSP and/or medical documentation if your child has a special medical needs
Health and Immunizations
Bring current immunization records and completed health certifications with you when they register your child. If you need assistance in accesing this information, contact us for assistance.