Enroll Your Child Today!
It is easy to enroll your child:
Get your child off to a strong start in early learning. Preschool openings for your child are available for the 2020-2021 school year in both Camden and Burlington Counties.
Enrollment Options - you can enroll your child in any of the following ways:
1) Complete the online enrollment application:
Or, 3) Meet with a Family Service Advocate to complete the enrollment process. Call 856.964.2100 to schedule your appointment to complete the application and enrollment paperwork.
Or, 4) Fill out a paper application and bring to one of our early learning centers. To see a list of early learning locations, click here.
- Click here to download the Preschool Application in English.
- Click here to download the Preschool Application in Spanish.
Please be prepared to supply the following enrollment paperwork documents as part of the application process:
- an original birth certificate
- a record of your child’s immunizations
- documentation of your child’s latest physical
- proof of residency (phone bill, utility bill, etc.)
- proof of family household income – any of the following is acceptable)
1. one month of current check stubs
2. letter from employer
3. 1040 tax form for current year
- Copy of TANF/SSI award letter
- IEP or IFSP and/or medical documentation if your child has a special medical needs
Health and Immunizations
Bring current immunization records and completed health certifications with you when they register your child. If you need assistance in accesing this information, contact us for assistance.
Center For Family Services preschool is a free early learning program for families with children preschool age children that meet the family income eligibility requirements and reside in Camden County and Burlington County, NJ.
Contact us at 856.964.2100 for more information on eligibility.
To qualify for the preschool program:
- Family income must be at or below the Federal Poverty Guideline though some exceptions may be made for families moderately over these amounts. These income guidelines can be waived for families with special circumstances who might benefit from placement in the early learning program.
- Families residing in Camden City or Camden County or Burlington County.
- Child age 5 or younger and not be eligible for kindergarten at the time of enrollment; serving children birth to age 5 in Burlington County; serving children 3, 4 and 5 in Camden City/County.
- A child must not be eligible for kindergarten at the time of enrollment.
- Special emphasis is given to four year old children.
- A child with a disability will receive priority points.
- Regardless of any changes in family income, once a child is determined eligible and enrolled in the program, he or she will remain eligible for the program throughout the current year and for a second year, as long as he or she still meets the age requirements.
- Placement and Waiting Lists - Children must meet the federal government’s income guidelines. Eligible children are ranked by income and age and families with the lowest incomes (adjusted for family size) will be assigned the highest ranking and, therefore, served first. If space is not available for a child, he or she will be placed on a waiting list until space becomes available. A child who leaves the program may re-apply later in the year and will be placed on the waiting list according to his or her ranking at the date of re-application.
It's easy to enroll your child. Click the link below to enroll today!