Slots are available for the 2015-16 school year. Contact us at 856.964.2100 to register your child or call the Head Start center closest to your home.
Our Family Service Advocates will explain the enrollment process and arrange a time to meet with you to complete the Head Start application and enrollment paperwork.
- Click here to download the Head Start Application in English.
- Click here to download the Head Start Application in Spanish.
Please be prepared to supply the following enrollment paperwork documents as part of the application process:
- an original birth certificate or legal document showing your child’s name and date of birth
- a record of your child’s immunizations and current TB test (Mantoux and/or chest x-ray)
- documentation of your child’s latest physical
- proof of residency (phone bill, utility bill, etc.)
- proof of family household income – any of the following is acceptable)
1. one month of current check stubs
2. letter from employer
3. 1040 tax form for current year
- Copy of TANF award letter or copy of check
- IEP or doctor’s certification if your child has a special medical need
- emergency contact information
Health and Immunizations
Families interested in registering for Head Start are strongly encouraged to bring current immunization records and completed health certifications with them when they register their children. Any family that needs help in accessing these services should contact us for assistance.