Your help is needed
Your gift will help a child get set for a year of learning. A strong educational foundation can help a child to thrive. Every child deserves the chance to advance in all areas of learning, and your gift will help a child reach their potential.
You can make a big impact with your online donation.
Your gift will support the basic needs for a child, close the digital divide, and offer grief and trauma support services for a child who experienced overwheming life circumstances.
Your gift of $10, $20, or $50+, will help to prepare a child for a year of learning. The best part is your online gift will provide the flexibility to ensure each child receives the exact items and supplies they need based on their age and grade.
With your online gift, you can make sure a child has the things they need to heal and to continue to learn. Your gift will make these important things available for a child in need:
1) Brand new, sturdy, unfilled backpacks
2) New expandable duffle bags for teens living in our homes
3) Access to Chromebooks, tablets and learning stations
4) Enrichment activities to support learning for children of all ages
5) Trauma response counseling
6) Clothing and other school related necessities
Your monteary gift is the best, most effective way to support a child who needs your help. Plus, your monetary gift will give each child the chance to select their own backpack or duffle in a favorite color and have access to the personalized necessities they need to thrive. With your gift, you can make sure a child is prepared for a year of learning.
- Your gift of $10 will create a path to healing through art therapy. Your gift will provide art supplies, giving a child the chance to heal through art therapy.
- Your gift of $20 will provide a brand new backpack for duffle bag to a child or teen who is returning to the classroom;
- Your gift of $50 will give a child a chance to experience joy through activities that broaden horizons and expand learning opportunities, which is critically important for kids who have experienced trauma in their past.
- Your gift of $100+ will improve the chances for educational success for a child living in a group home who is without the support of family. Your gift will increase computer access, providing children with the tools to build a foundation for a strong future, through continued learning and access to technology.
With your Project Backpack donation, you will improve the chances for success for a child and make your community stronger.
Spread the Word
Your help is needed to spread the word among family, friends, community members.
Monetary donations are the best way to help a child with back to school needs. If you prefer, you may ship new, unfilled backpacks or new duffle bags to Public Relations, One Alpha Avenue, Voorhees, NJ 08043. With the shift to Chromebooks in school settings in recent years, we are not collecting items such as notebooks, folders, binders, pens. The best way you can help a child in need is through your monetary gift. Your gift will be directed to meet the specific education related needs of each child. We do not accept donations of used items of any kind.
Make a Monetary Donation
Monetary and gift card donations are gratefully accepted. Your monetary gift and gift card donations will be used to purchase high need items. Gift cards to Target, Walmart, Staples and VISA are most in need.
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Annual Corporate Sponsorship
Interested in combining your company's investment in Center For Family Services? Through our Annual Corporate Sponsorship you can make a yearly investment in Center For Family Services and receive recognition at our events and community drives year-round including Project Backpack and the Holiday Gift Project. Your investment will create opportunities for children in our community to heal and prosper. Plus, your annual gift will ensure emergency funds are available to provide direct support to children in need on a year-round basis. To learn more email Liz Madden or call 856.651.7502.
Make your donation online or drop off new, sturdy, unfilled backpacks or new expandable, unfilled, duffle bags to one of the following locations:
Center For Family Services
Development & Public Relations Office
One Alpha Avenue
Voorhees, NJ 08043
The Promenade at Sagemore
500 Route 73 South
Marlton, NJ 08053
The Cherry Hill Mall
2000 Route 38
Cherry Hill, New Jersey