Your help is needed
With your gift of $10, $20, or $50+, you can make sure children have the help they need. Your monetary gift will help prepare kids for a year of learning. The best part is your online gift will provide the flexibility to ensure each child receives the exact items and supplies they need based on their age and grade. Plus your gift will give the kids living in our care the chance to select their own backpacks and school supplies in their favorite colors and styles.
With your online gift, you can make sure children in need have the things they need to heal and to continue to learn:
1) Brand new, sturdy backpacks
2) New duffle bags for teens
3) Chromebooks and tablets for remote learning
4) Computer learning stations for the 200+ children living in our group homes
5) Enrichment activities to support learning for children of all ages
With your gift to Project Backpack, you will improve the chances for success for children in our community.
- Your gift of $10 will create a path to healing through art therapy. Your gift will provide art supplies, giving a child the chance to heal through art therapy.
- Your gift of $20 will provide a brand new backpack for duffle bag to a child or teen who is returning to the classroom;
- Your gift of $50 will give a child a chance to experience joy through activities that broaden horizons and expand learning opportunities, which is critically important for kids who have experienced trauma in their past.
- Your gift of $100+ will improve the chances for educational success for a child living in a group home who is without the support of family. Your gift will increase computer access, providing children with the tools to build a foundation for a strong future, through continued learning and access to technology.
*Please note: this year your monteary donation is the best, most effective way to support the individual needs of the children in need in your community.
Spread the Word
Monetary donations are the best way to support Project Backpack this year. Your help is needed to spread the word among family, friends, community members.
If you prefer, you may ship new backpacks or new duffle bags to Public Relations, One Alpha Avenue, Voorhees, NJ 08043. Note: We can accept new duffle bags and backpacks.
Due to the current health crisis, we are not collecting supply items such as notebooks, pens, pencils. There is a need instead for monetary gifts to meet the current needs of the children in our care.
We are unable to accept used items.
Make a Monetary Donation
Monetary and gift card donations are gratefully accepted. Your monetary gift and gift card donations will be used to purchase high need items. Gift cards to Target, Walmart, Staples and VISA are most in need.
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Annual Corporate Sponsorship
Interested in combining your company's investment in Center For Family Services? Through our Annual Corporate Sponsorship you can make a yearly investment in Center For Family Services and receive recognition at our events and community drives year-round including Project Backpack and the Holiday Gift Project. Your investment will create opportunities for children in our community to heal and prosper. Plus, your annual gift will ensure emergency funds are available to provide direct support to children in need on a year-round basis. To learn more email Liz Madden or call 856.651.7502.
We are not set up to accept the drop-off of new items at the present time.
The best way to help children in need is through a monetary donation. If you prefer to donate new, sturdy backpacks or new duffle bags, please ship to Center For Family Services, Public Relations Office, One Alpha Avenue, Voorhees, NJ 08043