With a great deal of respect, dignity, and compassion, Living Proof Recovery Centers can help you find your personal path to a life of recovery. Living Proof Recovery Centers - in five convenient locations across New Jersey - are volunteer-driven places of support for all members of the recovery community.
Offering the connection to the community you need for sustained recovery. All services and workshops are free. You can find the support you need, including:
- Assistance with accessing available resources
- Assistance in referrals to treatment
- Development of a recovery plan
- Wellness classes & support groups
- Peer mentoring & coaching
- Educational assistance
- Social & recreational activities
- Referrals to Medicated Assisted Treatment (MAT) providers
- Connections to sober living resources (for those who meet minimum requirements)
- A sense of community
LPRC- Voorhees and LPRC - Camden City are funded by the State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services and through funding from Camden County.
Living Proof Recovery Center at RCSJ is funded through the State of New Jersey, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) State Opioid Response Grants Catalogue of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) and Gloucester County.