5 convenient locations across New Jersey.
Peer-led and volunteer-driven places of support for all members of the recovery community.
With a great deal of respect, dignity, and compassion, Living Proof Recovery Centers can help you find your personal path to a life of recovery.
Offering the connection to community you need for sustained recovery. All services and workshops are free. You can find the support you need, including:
- Assistance with accessing available resources
- Assistance in referrals to treatment
- Development of a recovery plan
- Wellness classes & support groups
- Peer mentoring & coaching
- Educational assistance
- Social & recreational activities
- Referrals to Medicated Assisted Treatment (MAT) providers
- Connections to sober living resources (for those who meet minimum requirements)
- A sense of community
Follow Living Proof Recovery Center on social media to learn about all everything that is happening. Read inspiring stories about individuals in recovery, program advancements, ways to get involved and so much more.
Living Proof Recovery Center in Voorhees is funded by the State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services and Camden County.