Enroll in Preschool
It is easy to enroll your child:
We are excited to welcome your child to our preschool learning community! Preschool openings are available for the 2019-20 school year. You can enroll your child in any of the following ways:
1) Complete the online enrollment application:
2) Or, contact us at 856.964.2100 or call the preschool center closest to your home. To see a list of preschool locations and phone numbers, click here.
3) Or, meet with one of our Family Service Advocates to complete the enrollment process. Contact us at 856.964.2100 and we will schedule a time to meet with you to complete the application and enrollment paperwork.
4) Or, fill out a paper application and bring to one of our preschool centers. To see a list of preschool locations, click here.
- Click here to download the Preschool Application in English.
- Click here to download the Preschool Application in Spanish.
Please be prepared to supply the following enrollment paperwork documents as part of the application process:
- an original birth certificate
- a record of your child’s immunizations
- documentation of your child’s latest physical
- proof of residency (phone bill, utility bill, etc.)
- proof of family household income – any of the following is acceptable)
1. one month of current check stubs
2. letter from employer
3. 1040 tax form for current year
- Copy of TANF/SSI award letter
- IEP or IFSP and/or medical documentation if your child has a special medical needs
Health and Immunizations
Bring current immunization records and completed health certifications with you when they register your child. If you need assistance in accesing this information, contact us for assistance.