Your Help is Needed to Support Local Children and Families in Need
While the national health crisis is affecting everyone in our nation, many children, individuals and families are especially at-risk. Complex life circumstances, including poverty, homelessness, incarceration of a parent or relative, traumatic loss of a relative, are compounded by the Covid-19 health crisis.
Center For Family Services continues to provide critical services to at-risk populations during the health crisis, with most services fully operational. Child, teens, and moms and babies are waking up in the care of Center For Family Services every day, and school closures and social distancing are creating added challenges at our homes across the region. Additionally, as a result of Covid-19, many local families are experiencing a variety of challenges, including loss of employment, food insecurity, lack of resources to assist children with home-schooling, and the added expense of meals while children are not receiving regular meals at school.
Your contribution will provide direct support for the children and teens living in our care and for local families in need during the national health crisis.
Your gift will support immediate needs for Camden children and families, including assistance with:
- toiletry kits, food packs, healing kits, enrichment and activity kits;
- computers to support job readiness and at-home learning;
- rent payments and/or electric/utilities bills;
- increased social supports and connection to resources.
Camden Promise Neighborhood Team
- Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers
- Camden City School District
- Camden County College
- Camden County Police Department
- Camden High School
- Campbell Soup Company
- Center For Family Services
- City of Camden
- Community Planning and Advocacy Council
- Community Residents
- Cooper Foundation
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical School at Rowan University
- Cooper Lanning Civic Association
- Food Bank of South Jersey
- Girls Inc.
- Holman Automotive
- KIPP Cooper Norcross Lanning Square Primary
- KIPP Cooper Norcross Lanning Square Middle
- KIPP Cooper Norcross Whittier Middle
- Lanning Square West Residents in Action
- Nicholson Foundation
- Rowan University
- Rutgers University - Camden
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative
- Subaru of America
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern NJ
- U.S. Wiggins College Preparatory Lab Family School
- YMCA of Greater Philadelphia