Serve with AmeriCorps
Center For Family Services hosts an AmeriCorps VISTA program and 2 AmeriCorps State/National programs: PowerCorps Camden and Recovery Corps.
making a commitment to full-time service for one year in a capacity building role to fight poverty in Camden City, New Jersey and the surrounding region. Service as an AmeriCorps VISTA member is an excellent way to gain experience and give back to the Camden community at the same time.
Camden program offers full-time service opportunities to young adults from Camden City. Our dedicated team of PowerCorps members serve in six-month cohorts on projects focused on improving improving green infrastructure in their community. PowerCorps Camden is an excellent opportunity for Camden residents, age 18-26, to gain experience and impact their community in a positive way.
Camden Promise Neighborhood Team
- Camden Coalition
- Camden City School District
- Camden County College
- Camden County Police Department
- Camden High School
- Campbell Soup Company
- Center For Family Services
- City of Camden
- Community Planning and Advocacy Council
- Community Residents
- Cooper Foundation
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical School at Rowan University
- Cooper Lanning Civic Association
- Food Bank of South Jersey
- Girls Inc.
- Holman Automotive
- KIPP Cooper Norcross Lanning Square Primary
- KIPP Cooper Norcross Lanning Square Middle
- KIPP Cooper Norcross Whittier Middle
- Lanning Square West Residents in Action
- Nicholson Foundation
- Rowan University
- Rutgers University - Camden
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative
- Subaru of America
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern NJ
- YMCA of Greater Philadelphia