Empower 5k Run and 1 Mile Walk - Sunday, September 13, 2020
Washington Lake Park - 646 Hurffville Cross Keys Road, Sewell
Walk or run the race in someone's honor or memory. Start a team and rally others to get involved!
The Empower 5k Run & 1 Mile Walk gives you the chance to join with fellow community members to help change lives!
Start a team that honors and celebrates:
- healing & empowerment of a survivor
- the memory of lost loved ones
- the passion and commitment of local advocates
- a pathway to recovery
- strong families and communities
Your involvement will provide services that will change lives, including:
- Ongoing support groups to help individuals maintain a life in recovery
- 24/7 hotline for victims of domestic violence, sexual violence, and human trafficking
- Compassionate counseling for individuals grieving the loss of a loved one to homicide, suicide, or an opioid overdose
- Transitional and safe housing for survivors of violence and their children
- Trauma Informed Care and Suicide Prevention trainings for schools and businesses
- Peer-to-peer coaching and support services for families with a loved one in recovery
- Building strong families and encouraging healthy communities
Your sponsorship of the the Empower 5k Run & 1 Mile Walk will help to change lives. Your investment will help people to heal and follow a path forward.
To view our Sponsorship Opportunities, click here. Interested in our Annual Corporate Sponsorship package? Email Liz Madden or call 856.651.7502 to learn more.
Race Day Timeline
8:00 am – Registration Opens
8:45 am – Registration Closes
9:00 am – 5k Run Begins
9:05 am – 1 Mile Walk Begins
9:40 am – Awards Ceremony Begins
Attendees may enter Washington Lake Park by the Hurffville Cross Keys Road entrance.
Parking is available in Lots D & E.