How You Can Help
Philanthropic resources are needed to grow the impact of the Promise Neighborhoods movement. Corporate and private foundation investment in this place-based effort will leverage resources and relationships to achieve better results at a population level. Be a part of our team of change makers engaged in building a community of opportunity for children and families, from birth-to-college-and-career. These investments will increase:
- Increase opportunities for success for children.
- Increase the reach of effective pathway programs.
- Implement a new program to fill a gap in services.
- Inform policy at the local and national level.
Donations from individuals in the community also play an integral role in the impact of a promise neighborhood. Your involvement can increase awareness, bring people together, and raise important funds. Give the gift of your time or make a donation to support the Camden Promise Neighborhood.
Contact our Director of Development and Sustainability at 856.964.1990 x 10114 to set up a site visit to learn more about the ways you can support positive outcomes for children.
We thank our growing team of donors and funders including: Subaru of America Foundation, Nicholson Foundation, Campbell Soup Foundation, Connelly Foundation, United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey, Holman Automotive, Domenica Foundation, PSE&G.
Follow the Camden Promise Neighborhood on social media to learn about all of the new and exciting things happening. Read inspiring stories about families and individuals in our programs, find out new ways to get involved, and help spread the word to your friends and family about how the promise neighborhood is providing hope to so many in our community.
Camden Promise Neighborhood Team
- Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers
- Camden City School District
- Camden County College
- Camden County Police Department
- Camden High School
- Campbell Soup Company
- Center For Family Services
- City of Camden
- Community Planning and Advocacy Council
- Community Residents
- Cooper Foundation
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical School at Rowan University
- Cooper Lanning Civic Association
- Food Bank of South Jersey
- Girls Inc.
- Holman Automotive
- KIPP Cooper Norcross Lanning Square Primary
- KIPP Cooper Norcross Lanning Square Middle
- KIPP Cooper Norcross Whittier Middle
- Lanning Square West Residents in Action
- Nicholson Foundation
- Rowan University
- Rutgers University - Camden
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative
- Subaru of America
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern NJ
- U.S. Wiggins College Preparatory Lab Family School
- YMCA of Greater Philadelphia