Share your contact info if you would like us to follow up with you regarding services that may meet your needs.
Connect with the Promise Pathway
To learn more about the programs and services available for you and your family, call the Promise Neighborhood Access Center at 1-877-922-2377 or email [email protected].
Staff are available to answer your call Monday to Thursday between the hours of 9am-8pm or Friday between the hours of 9am-4pm.
All services are free and voluntary. You choose the services that best meet your needs.
- Birth to Five Early Learning Network gets your child off to a strong start in life. Programs focus on safe and healthy pregnancies, healthy child development, early learning, and kindergarten readiness.
- Elementary/Middle and High School Programs support your child and your family with the k-12 academic and social service supports that increase the odds for high school graduation.
- College and Career Pathways to Success provides teens and young adults with a strong support network and opportunities to follow a path to college and career.
- Family and Community services provide important wrap around supports.
Camden Promise Neighborhood Team
- Camden Coalition
- Camden City School District
- Camden County College
- Camden County Police Department
- Camden High School
- Campbell Soup Company
- Center For Family Services
- City of Camden
- Community Planning and Advocacy Council
- Community Residents
- Cooper Foundation
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical School at Rowan University
- Cooper Lanning Civic Association
- Food Bank of South Jersey
- Girls Inc.
- Holman Automotive
- KIPP Cooper Norcross Lanning Square Primary
- KIPP Cooper Norcross Lanning Square Middle
- KIPP Cooper Norcross Whittier Middle
- Lanning Square West Residents in Action
- Nicholson Foundation
- Rowan University
- Rutgers University - Camden
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative
- Subaru of America
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern NJ
- YMCA of Greater Philadelphia