The YES Children's Shelter provides short-term shelter care for male and female youth ages 13-17. Counselors work with youth for up to one month to provide counseling, educational services, and life skills training until youth may be reunited with their families or another safe housing alternative such as a group home or foster care.
YES Children's Shelter provides:
- family strengthening and reunification services
- educational placement services
- career exploration and job search
- life and social skills training
- individual, family, and group therapy
- team building and peer relations
- recreation and leisure activities
- advocacy and referral services
Referrals are accepted through the Division of Child Protection and Permanency and Camden County Court.