Camden Group Home provides the tools and resources necessary for male teens to build a strong foundation for a positive future. As one of the only group homes serving male youth ages 13-18 in the southern New Jersey region, Camden Group Home provides a safe home environment for young men to build self-sufficient futures.
Camden Group Home is a structured residential program for male youth for six months to one year while offering counseling, education, and job readiness training.
Counselors work closely with youth in a structured environment to provide:
- individual, group, and family counseling
- substance abuse assessment, counseling and education
- life and social skills education
- education and advocacy
- job readiness and placement
- assessment and referral
- available community service assignments
- monitoring and accountability with graduate awards