The Student Center at H.B. Wilson Family School helps students navigate the middle school years.
Services promote physical, emotional, and social well-being and encourage a focus on education to support the pathway to high school graduation. The Student Center is open to all middle school students attending H.B. Wilson Family School.
The following supports are available to students:
- Leadership development
- Recreational activities
- Summer programming
- Mental health and family services
- Service projects
- Referrals to community based services
- Assistance in obtaining health care
- Pregnancy prevention counseling
- Suicide prevention and awareness
- Addiction counseling
Program Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 8am-4pm
H.B. Wilson Family School - Media Center