Children’s Partial Care program is a community-based, partial care program for Atlantic County children ages 6-17. Children’s Partial Care is a structured program designed to support and encourage youth experiencing emotional and behavioral challenges and their families. Children's Partial Care builds on individual strengths and helps young people enhance self-image, overcome challenges, take responsibility for their actions, make effective choices, set goals, and improve peer and family relationships. Services offered at Children’s Partial Care are multidisciplinary and designed to promote positive youth development.
Children's Partial Care offers:
- Structured, safe, nurturing setting for children & adolescents ages 6-17
- Daily healthy snack and home-style family dinners
- Individual & group Counseling
- Referrals and linkages to individual/family therapy if needed
- Therapeutic goal setting and motivation for learning
- Team building and peer relations
- Life skills training
- Daily mental health-based groups focused on needs such as conflict resolution, self-esteem, and anger management
- Treatment modalities including cognitive behavioral therapy, anxiety-stress relaxation, and creative arts techniques
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication monitoring
School year: 3:00pm - 6:30pm
Summer: 11:00am - 4:30pm
*enrollment is a minimum of 4 days per week
Transportation is provided for Atlantic County residents.
Open referral. This program is open to youth living in Atlantic County. All services are confidential. Medicaid and self pay accepted.
Funded and licensed by the NJ Department of Children and Families.