New services available to help you adapt, cope, and build resiliency
Are you feeling overwhelmed with the ways the pandemic has impacted your life and your family or your workplace? Free services are available to help you.
Free resiliency support is available to help you and your family or within your workplace if you have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Call today to schedule your confidential session with a crisis counselor.
NJ Hope & Healing offers you the following services:
- virtual support groups
- individual sessions to help build a sense of normalcy
- workshops designed for families or groups
- team workshops designed for your company or workplace
- three-session resilency support groups for children and teens
- workshops designed for your family or your workplace
Free services are available to anyone across the state of New Jersey through NJ Hope and Healing.
36-week funding for Hope & Healing is provided by the NJ Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS) through the Crisis Counseling Service-Regular Services Program (RSP) as defined by the Department of Homeland Security/Federal Emergency Mangaement (FEMA). Center For Family Services is one of ten partnering providers in the State of New Jersey.
Counseling & Behavioral Health
Victim & Trauma Services