Great Abilities improves the quality of life and well-being for youth and their families with specialized services for children and adolescents with behavioral health and/or intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Within our continuum of care, Great Abilities offers:
- Intensive In-Home (IIH)
- Individual Support Services (ISS)
- Intensive In-Community (IIC)
- Psychiatric Evaluations/Medication Monitoring*
- Psychological Evaluations
- Bio-psychological Assessments
- Trauma Informed Care
*Youth receiving these services must be enrolled in one of our Counseling & Behavioral Health programs.
Our team of Licensed Level Therapists, Masters Level Counselors, Behavioral Technicians, and Individual Support Staff are here to help youth build better relationships while remaining at home with their families.
With the help of Great Abilities, participants will:
- Develop social skills
- Gain impulse control
- Build their inner wealth
- Achieve emotional regulation
- Improve anger management
- Expand communication skills
- Reduce high-risk behaviors
Email: [email protected]
Referral & Provider Information
Services are available in Atlantic, Camden, Gloucester, Cumberland, and Salem Counties. Referrals are accepted through New Jersey Children's System of Care (Perform Care) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by calling 877.652.7624.
- Behavioral/Mental Health Services (IIC) - Cyber ID #64663472. Provider #0016691
- Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (IIH/ISS) - Cyber ID #65349411. Provider #0381837
- Respite Services for Youth with Developmental Disabilities - Cyber ID #65418125. Provider #457094
NJ Department of Children and Families
Counseling & Behavioral Health