Great Abilities improves the quality of life and well-being for youth and their families with specialized services for children and adolescents with behavioral health and/or intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Within our continuum of care, Great Abilities offers:
- Intensive In-Home (IIH)
- Individual Support Services (ISS)
- Intensive In-Community (IIC)
- Psychiatric Evaluations/Medication Monitoring*
- Psychological Evaluations
- Bio-psychological Assessments
- Trauma Informed Care
*Youth receiving these services must be enrolled in one of our Counseling & Behavioral Health programs.
Our team of Licensed Master Level Therapists, BCBA, BCaBA, Behavioral Assistants, Behavioral Technicians, and Individual Support Staff are here to help youth build better relationships while remaining at home with their families.
With the help of Great Abilities, participants will:
- Develop social skills
- Gain impulse control
- Build their inner wealth
- Achieve emotional regulation
- Improve anger management
- Expand communication skills
- Reduce risky behaviors
Referral & Provider Information
- Behavioral/Mental Health Services (IIC) - Cyber ID #64663472. Provider #0016691
- Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (IIH/ISS) - Cyber ID #65349411. Provider #0381837
- Respite Services for Youth with Developmental Disabilities - Cyber ID #65418125. Provider #457094