Family Link supports adolescents and their families helping to resolve family problems before they escalate to a crisis or the point of court involvement. The program provides 24/7 crisis intervention services to Camden & Morris County adolescents ages 11-17 and their families.
Family Link provides:
- services to promote positive youth development
- conflict resolution for adolescents and their families
- short term counseling & case management to stabilize the family and prevent out of home placement
- linkages to available community resources
- services in person or by phone
Family Link is Camden County Court's FCIU (Family Crisis Intervention Unit) providing intervention and referral services to divert adolescents from the justice system. Our trained professional staff focus on encouraging safe choices and behaviors in an effort to promote safe, healthy futures for adolescents and families.