Center for Family Services is seeking an experienced individual for the Therapist position within its Envision Program. Envision offers community-based long-term residential treatment for female youth ages 11-19. The program is comprised of three supportive homes where young girls work closely with therapists and counselors to learn, grow, and heal. Envision provides diagnostic assessment, therapy, educational services, social skills training, and job readiness training to help youth lead happy, healthy, and independent lives. The Therapist provides psychotherapy and a variety of direct counseling services using individual, family, and group methods and formulates and implements treatment plans based on the preparation of diagnostic evaluations. Must be willing to travel to Hammonton, Clementon, and Woodbury (Cluster Model.) Schedule M-F (2 days 9am-5pm) (3 days 12pm-8pm.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Therapist responsibilities include psychotherapy and a variety of direct counseling services. They provide with in program objectives, a variety of direct counseling services using individual family and group methods; utilizes described treatment and intervention skills and techniques minimally to provide 6 hours /week per assigned youth in cluster. They formulate and implement treatment plans based on the preparation of complete, technical, and highly perceptive diagnostic evaluations; evaluate client’s progress and modifies counseling services accordingly. They maintains a high volume of work with efficiency and balance in a wide range of case. They are able to adapt to the varying needs of assignment, and may provide specialized activities and functions specific to the program, including supervision of staff (employees, students, and volunteers), completing documentation, and other reporting requirements. They interpret the program to community groups or organizations and represents the Agency in selected activities related to its goals.
To apply, please submit salary requirements and cover letter.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) degree, Master of Science (MS) (or equivalent)
- LAC, MFT, LSW, provisional license (or equivalent)
- Experience in family therapy and at least 3 years’ experience working with adolescents preferably in a residential setting
- Experience in Nurtured Heart Approach, Structural Family Therapy and Trauma-Informed Care Training
- Training and certification in IMDS tool, training in identified outcomes measures
- Current driver's license with a good driving record of at least three years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration