Center for Family Services is seeking an experienced individual for the Therapist position within its Envision Program. Envision offers community-based long-term residential treatment for female youth ages 11-19. The program is comprised of three supportive homes where young girls work closely with therapists and counselors to learn, grow, and heal. Envision provides diagnostic assessment, therapy, educational services, social skills training, and job readiness training to help youth lead happy, healthy, and independent lives. The Therapist provides psychotherapy and a variety of direct counseling services using individual, family, and group methods and formulates and implements treatment plans based on the preparation of diagnostic evaluations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Therapist is on-call 24 hours a day, organizes and carries out a work schedule which adapts to the varying needs of assignment, and may provide specialized activities and functions specific to the program, including supervision of staff, students, or volunteers. This individual completes documentation, meets regularly with supervisor, and participates in continuing professional development opportunities. The Therapist maintains a high volume of work with efficiency and balance in a wide range of cases, reviews case activities and treatment of clients interprets the program to community groups or organizations and represents the Agency in selected activities related to its goals.
To apply, please submit salary requirements and cover letter.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) degree, Master of Science (MS) or equivalent
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) (perfered)
- Experience in family therapy and at least 3 years’ experience working with adolescents preferably in a residential setting
- Experience in Nurtured Heart Approach, Structural Family Therapy and Trauma-Informed Care Training
- Training and certification in IMDS tool, training in identified outcomes measures
- Current driver's license with a driving record of at least three years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration