We are looking to fill 3 positions for a responsible, organized and focused Director of Residential Services for youth ages 13 - 17. This position requires providing supervision of direct care and residential counselor staff as well as day to day operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Director of Residential Services oversees the trauma-informed care of youth in a residential treatment program for teens. This is completed by selecting and supervising staff as well as managing the schedules of staff and programs. The Director of Residential Services oversees Quality Assurance activities with a direct focus on attaining benchmark activities for any and all direct care staff. They are also responsible for overseeing therapeutic and family driven interventions. The Director of Residential Services works closely with youth in a structured environment to provide counseling, education, assessment, and referrals. This position requires a varied schedule including some nights and weekends as well as on-call responsibilities.
To apply, please submit salary requirements and cover letter.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or a related field
- 3 years post Master Degree experience with youth with emotional and behavioral challenges
- Experience working in residential programs for youth
- Bilingual is preferred but not required
- Current driver's license with a driving record of at least three years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration