Our Addiction & Recovery programs offer a voice and a platform to all of those in recovery. Your investment will help us to continue to offer a wide range of vital services for those in the recovery community to begin and sustain recovery.
Peer-led, volunteer driven place of support for all members of the recovery community.
Created for individuals in recovery and maintained by individuals in recovery.
Located in Camden County, NJ - and serving the entire region - Living Proof Recovery Center has a full calendar of daily activities.
The Living Proof Recovery Center offers:
- Connection to resource information
- Assistance with accessing available resources
- Assistance in referrals to treatment
- Recovery support services
- Development of recovery plan
- Wellness classes
- Peer mentoring
- Peer coaching
- Support groups
- Life skills training and vocational skills training
- Educational assistance
- Social and recreational activities
- Cultivate a sense of community
- Connection to sober living resources (for those who meet minimum requirements)
- Vivitrol participating network
Check out our monthly calendar for a full array of peer-driven support, sober recreation, and linkages to resources for people considering, just entering, or already in recovery.
108 Somerdale Road, Voorhees
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
10:00am - 12:00pm - family group
12:00pm - 5:00pm - female youth only
6:00pm - 8:30pm - AA group (adult only)
For more information contact us at: 856.216.7134. Email: email@example.com
Center For Family Services' Living Proof Recovery Center is funded through the New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Addiction Services. Services are made possible through the support from the recovery community.
In partnership with Camden County Department of Health and Human Services, Living Proof Recovery Center offers the following trainings, programming, and support. For more information, click the links below to download our flyers.
- MAPP Workgroup SBIRTWorkshop for professionals and health care providers, providing a comprehensive, integrated, public health approach to the delivery of early intervention and treatment services for persons with substance use disorders, as well as those who are at risk of developing these disorders.
- H.A.L.O.Have you lost a loved one to an opioid overdose? H.A.L.O. - Healing After a Loved One's Overdose - is a free 10 week program offering healing and support to family members, partners, and others close to those who have died from an opioid overdose.
- Naloxone TrainingProtect from an overdose. Free training and education on how to administer naloxone to reverse a heroin/opioid overdose will. Participants who successfully complete the training will receive a free naloxone kit.
Living Proof Recovery Center is in need of volunteers who can assist with a variety of tasks including:
- Telephone & Community Outreach
- Workshop Facilitator
- Support Group Leader
- Special Events Organizer
- Front Desk Assistance
- Office Maintenance