Virtual Empower Run & Walk 2022
September 9th - 11th
The Empower Run & Walk gives you the chance
to join virtually with fellow community members to help change lives.
Register to run or walk. You can register as an individual or as part of a team.
Start a team as a team captain and rally friends and family to join your team.
You or you and your team can walk or run to honor and celebrate:
- health, wellness, and personal growth
- enjoyment of the outdoors
- raising funds to change lives
- healing & empowerment of a survivor
- the pathway to recovery
- strong families and communities
- the commitment of local advocates
- in honor or in memory of someone
Your involvement in this year's virtual race will provide services that will change lives, including:
- Safe homes and strong futures for teens in need of a safe place to live.
- Counseling and support groups to help people maintain a life in recovery.
- 24/7 hotline and counseling for victims and survivors of domestic violence, sexual violence, and human trafficking.
- Compassionate counseling for individuals grieving the loss of a loved one, including loss to homicide, suicide, or an opioid overdose.
- Transitional and safe housing for survivors of violence and their children.
- Trauma Informed Care and Suicide Prevention trainings for schools and businesses.
- Peer-to-peer coaching and support services for families with a loved one in recovery.
- Building strong families and encouraging healthy communities.
What Is A Virtual Race?
A virtual race is like a traditional race but it takes place in any location. You can walk or run wherever you may be, at any time during the race timeframe, for your chosen distance. It’s completely up to you!
The virtual race will be held over a 3-day period from Friday, September 9th thru Sunday, September 11th. You choose your location and run a 5K or 10K or walk 1 or 2 or more miles. Once you and your team members are finished, post your race photos on social media and tag @centerffs on Facebook & Instagram for the chance to win some great prizes!
Participants will receive an Empower Run & Walk custom printable race bib upon registration and an event t-shirt after the race.
Your sponsorship of the the Empower Run & Walk will help to change lives. Your investment will help people to heal and follow a path forward.
To view our Sponsorship Opportunities, click here. Interested in our Annual Corporate Sponsorship package? Email Liz Madden or call 856.651.7502 to learn more.
Race Day Playlist
Listen along with fellow participants on race weekend! Download one of our fun and inspirational playlists and listen during your run or walk.
Upbeat Pop Workout mix (Spotify)
Get Your Groove Workout mix (Apple)
Race Day Details
You can run or walk with your team any time during the 3 day virtual race - Friday, September 10th to Sunday, September 12th.
You choose the course. Interested in a 5k or a 10k or maybe something longer or shorter. This year's virtual event is the perfect fit for everyone and a great way to join with others to help raise the funds that will be used to address urgent needs in your community.
Walk and Run Routes
Chart your own course in your own backyard with one of our local routes.
Check out our list of race routes from counties around the state.