The Program Supervisor will supervise the RENU and TAFCAR Programs. RENU provides families with structured visitation between partners and children in out of home placement with the goal of reunifications.
TAFCAR program provides in-home intensive education, counseling and support services to prevent the abuse and neglect of children and case management for families to gain stability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for smooth operation of both programs, all reports, employee issues and maintaining relationships with community providers and contract administrators.
- Provide regular individual and group supervision of staff.
- Ensure program meets contracted level of service
- Completes necessary paperwork and reports within outlined time requirements and in a professional manner
- Must have excellent communication, writing and computer skills.
- Must have a flexible schedule
Interested Candidates must apply below with their Resume and Cover Letter, indicating their desired position and salary expectations
- Master's in Social Work or equivalent degree required
- License preferred
- At least 2 years managerial experience preferred
- At least 4 years experience working with at-risk families preferred
- Vehicle, Insurance, Driver License and Registration are required