Center for Family Services is seeking an experienced Office Manager to provide assistance and support to all programs in the building.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Office Manager’s responsibilities will include greeting individuals, answering and directing phone calls to appropriate staff, and permitting building entry in a prompt and professional manner. Follow all procedures for admission and ensure accurate data entry in a prompt and professional manner, Follow all procedures for admission and ensure accurate data entry into the AWARDS system. Complete administrative tasks, such as mail distribution, preparation of correspondence, office supply orders, and discharge processes. Familiarity with mental health and substance abuse disorder terminology, and electronic health records experience is a plus.
All interested candidates must submit a resume and cover letter, indicating desired position and salary requirements to the Hiring Supervisor via the apply button below.
- High School Diploma; some college preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task effectively
- High customer service standards and customer relations experience
- Function as team member interacting with staff from all programs within the Williamstown Office
- General office knowledge, clerical and phone skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; electric health records experience preferred
- Must successfully submit to and pass medical, criminal, and other background checks