Center for Family Services is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Bilingual Maintenance Person for the Juntos Program. The Maintenance Person completes basic maintenance, minor repairs, maintains grounds, and ensures safety of staff and clients. The Facility Technician serves as a positive role model for program youth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes routine and preventive maintenance to agency properties and residential facilities
- Has knowledge and proficiency in the use of tool and equipment across multiple trades including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and painting (required)
- Completes safety inspections
- Lifts, climbs, works in multiple settings indoors and outdoors
To apply, please submit salary requirements and cover letter.
- High School Diploma required
- Associate's Degree or higher preferred
- Construction, maintenance experience required
- General skills in building trades, carpentry, electrical, plumbing etc.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (conversational Spanish required, fluent Spanish preferred)
- Current driver's license with a good driving record of at least three years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration