Active Parenting Educator
Center for Family Services is seeking an experienced individual for the Active Parenting Educator position within its Active Parenting program. Active Parenting is an evidence based program that strengthens the relationship between parents and children through video and instructional based support. This is a 3-6-month home based parenting program to at-risk families in Camden County.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Active Parenting Educators works with families to provide support and teach concrete parenting skills including effective discipline, responsibility, problem solving, positive reinforcement, effective communication, developmental milestones, and linkages to community resources. The Active Parent Educator carries a caseload of 10-13 families and is responsible for meeting the families at least once a week. They complete necessary paperwork within outlined time requirements and in a professional manner.
To apply, please submit salary requirements and cover letter.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human / Social Services
- Minimum of two years of experience working with families in the social service or human services fields
- Must have excellent communication, writing and computer skills
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Excellent driving skills and current driver's license with a driving record of at least three years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration