MOMS Club Cherry Hill East/Voorhees
Are You Ready to Go Virtual?
Empower Run & Walk 2020
September 11th - 13th
The Empower Run & Walk gives you the chance
to join virtually with fellow community members to help change lives.
Register to run or walk. Or, start a team that honors and celebrates:
- healing & empowerment of a survivor
- the memory of lost loved ones
- the passion and commitment of local advocates
- a pathway to recovery
- strong families and communities
Your involvement in this year's virtual race will provide services that will change lives, including:
- Ongoing support groups to help individuals maintain a life in recovery
- 24/7 hotline for victims of domestic violence, sexual violence, and human trafficking
- Compassionate counseling for individuals grieving the loss of a loved one to homicide, suicide, or an opioid overdose
- Transitional and safe housing for survivors of violence and their children
- Trauma Informed Care and Suicide Prevention trainings for schools and businesses
- Peer-to-peer coaching and support services for families with a loved one in recovery
- Building strong families and encouraging healthy communities
What Is A Virtual Race?
A virtual race is like a traditional race but it takes place in any location. You can walk or run wherever you may be, at any time during the race timeframe, for your chosen distance. It’s completely up to you!
The virtual race will be held over a 3-day period from Friday, September 11th thru Sunday, September 13th. You choose your location and run a 5K or 10K or walk 1 or 2 or more miles. Once you and your team members are finished, post your race photos on social media and tag @centerffs on Facebook & Instagram for the chance to win some great prizes!
Participants will receive an Empower Run & Walk custom printable race bib upon registration and an event t-shirt after the race.